Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sorbitol Cookies! Hooray!

These Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies are not good. First of all there's WAY too much fake sugar in such a small portion. Also they crumble too easily and will leave a rather large raspberry colored spot on your rug.

I'm not even sure if they are allowed in Phase 2, but I made them anyway. I wish I could get those 140 calories back. I would spend them on something more enjoyable. I would also like the natural peanut butter back. That shit's expensive!

And finally, I'm pretty sure this picture was taken before the cookies were baked. Mine were as pretty and perfect as these pre-baking. Post-baking was quite different!

These definately go on the "do not bake" list.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Well, I'm glad to know that because I was going to make them as soon as I get out of Phase I. I need some SUGAR! :o{

Sarah said...

I know! I ate a piece of whole grain toast the other day and had a huge sugar rush! I hadn't had bread in three and a half weeks!