Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Easy Pork Chops After Long Day

Buy boneless pork chop filets that are about 1 inch thich with very little fat on the edges.
Heat an iron skillet over a medium flame.
Throw the pork chops in the skillet and cover with a lid.
Turn every few minutes (I usually do it during a commercial break) so you can cook them a long time, all the way through, without burning.
Cook em till they are crispy brown.
Heat up a can of green beans.
Serve with a salad (I make salad and keep it in a large covered container so it lasts all week) and raspberry dressing. Make SURE you get the dressing on your pork chop cuz it's DELISH!
That's my contribution for today! :)
Maybe I'll be more creative tonight. Hmmm... I forgot to get anything out of the freezer!
Guess I'll make boiled shrimp and salad tonight. No garlic bread, of course.
I loaned my South Beach book to Sue. Guess I'll depend on your posts for my recipes! Or, the internet.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Did you make your raspberry dressing? I'll post the recipes for a couple dressings maybe. They're fun to make!